What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: best prices online for filters  (Read 2127 times)

spa-ing

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
best prices online for filters
« on: October 30, 2007, 05:35:34 pm »
I recently replaced two filter cartridges for my old Jacuzzi Echo series. The cost per filter was about $17 each. I was wondering if where others buy filters (if you buy online) that you think have good prices.

Hot Tub Forum

best prices online for filters
« on: October 30, 2007, 05:35:34 pm »

rick

Re: best prices online for filters
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:08:01 pm »
I've never shopped around, just go to my dealer but I've heard that Hot Springs owners have to take out a second mortgage when they have to replace theirs.

;D

Doobiewah

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 09:54:29 pm »
I've never shopped around, just go to my dealer but I've heard that Hot Springs owners have to take out a second mortgage when they have to replace theirs.

;D

The new Tri-X are supposed to take care of that for the HS owners.  We've been shopping and all of the dealers are willing to throw the Tri-X in on the spas that don't come with them since you can just throw them in the dishwasher.  Depending on the salesperson, I've been told 'lifetime' and 7-10 years.  Maybe an HS owner (or dealer)could chime in about their experience with them.  I'm curious since there appear to be no 'aftermarket' outlets for HS filters (at least that I can find....).

The Doob

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:30:24 pm »

The new Tri-X are supposed to take care of that for the HS owners.  We've been shopping and all of the dealers are willing to throw the Tri-X in on the spas that don't come with them since you can just throw them in the dishwasher.  Depending on the salesperson, I've been told 'lifetime' and 7-10 years.  Maybe an HS owner (or dealer)could chime in about their experience with them.  I'm curious since there appear to be no 'aftermarket' outlets for HS filters (at least that I can find....).

The Doob

Tri-X filters are propietary and are more expensive than the standard pleated filters.  When buying a new spa most dealers will upgrade to the Tri-X but nothing is for free...you're paying for it.  Life time is 7 years.  From what I understand they are excellent filters.  You won't find them "aftermarket".

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:30:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42