What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brand New Vita Nuage  (Read 2635 times)

JJ

• Vita Nuage
Brand New Vita Nuage
« on: October 29, 2007, 12:18:40 pm »
Vita doesn't get much play on this forum.  I bought mine because I trusted the dealer.  But I've had a recent good experience I wanted to share.

I bought a Vita Nuage about 2.5 years ago.  Over time I found a few things about it I thought could be improved.  My dealer had always told me he wanted my suggestions for his annual conference, so I always let him know what I thought.

My spa had a problem in one small area with blisters, which the dealer attempted to repair twice with limited success.  The spa has a lifetime shell warrenty.  Once Vita determined the shell could not be successfully repaired, they authorized the replacement ( they had already admitted they were having some shell material formulation issues about the time my spa was built).

I was moving about this time (locally), so they picked up the old spa from my previous house, waited for me to move and get the site ready, then delivered the replacement to my new house.  No delivery charges were ever mentioned.

Best part, it's a newer model and a better spa in every way.  Quieter, more powerful, better jets, better filters and filtration pump, redesigned headrests, better electrical enclosure,  in short everything I had suggested had made it's way to the engineering department and been acted on.

So here's a shout out to Vita Spa in general, and Atlanta Spa and Leisure in particular.  Thanks for meeting and exceeding my expectations.

Hot Tub Forum

Brand New Vita Nuage
« on: October 29, 2007, 12:18:40 pm »

tinybubbles

Re: Brand New Vita Nuage
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:34:57 pm »
I shopped Atlanta Spa and Leisure for a Coleman.  They were great people.  I didn't go with Coleman, so I couldn't give them my business, but it certainly wasn't anything they did.  

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:46:57 pm »
I've not heard of that brand...do you have pics you can post?

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 02:06:01 pm »
I don't have a photo hosting site, but you can run a search on Vita Spa, they have a nice website.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 02:06:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42