What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie questions  (Read 5606 times)

spa-ing

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Newbie questions
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 05:03:31 pm »
Our basic Echo series Jacuzzi tub is now ten years old. We replaced one top switch and a part on the motor and one small leak on the return valve. Relatively cheap compared to $,$$$ for a new tub of swirly hot water.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 05:03:31 pm »

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 01:12:56 am »
For what it's worth. I had a Hot Springs Clasic that was already 2 years old when I purchased my home in North East Ohio; 1992.
I sold my home in 1997 and it was still working.
Last year my son visited the old neighborhood. The Classic was still there, albeit on a new deck, and still working.
He asked how they liked it and if they had any problems with it. (he knew I was looking to buy a new spa and figured he'd ask about it) The ONLY repair they have had since 1997 is replacing the pump and a jet that had worn out.
IMHO that's a LOONG time to have a spa with no real repair issues. They use it a lot, even in the hot humid summers.
Just my cents worth for what it's worth......  :)

Doobiewah

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 12:33:49 pm »
Thanks again for all of the valuable feedback.  I meant to say I'm going w/ the Grandee...that post was late last night, I should've been asleep.

!

Sounds like a well thought out decision, magoomba!  Keep us informed.....next time, you can be soaking rather than posting on the forum ;D

The Doob

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 12:33:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42