What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: getting water out of the tub  (Read 12559 times)

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
Re: getting water out of the tub
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 09:35:50 pm »
   I use 2 garden hoses and just siophen it out. It takes about an hour and only leaves about an inch of water in the bottem. I don't worry about that considering there is still water in the plumbing. So when I refill the spa there is only a gallon or 2 mixed in with it. No big deal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 09:35:50 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 11:08:30 pm »
This past weekend I purchased a Little Giant submersable utility pump on sale at Leslie's for $87.00. Before I would do as H823Putt and use a few garden hoses(4 to be exact) and just syphon the water out. It really wasn't that bad and only took a little over an hour but it always left a few inches in the footwell. Now it takes just 20 minutes and one hose and only leaves an 1/8'' of water.
I had a hard time convincing myself to buy one as it seemed like a waste of money but that all changed after I used it for the first time.
I've never even opened my drain valve, so I don't know how long that would take. But from what I've seen others post, it takes waaay to long and yes, even if it's on the floor.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 11:08:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42