What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: please tell me I didn't make a mistake  (Read 6643 times)

96SC

Re: please tell me I didn't make a mistake
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 08:43:46 pm »
fireurbanrehirezooker.com......wildly popular website...well not really....but it starts with an idea

Maybe 'Gator nation will settle down on Urban after getting by Kentucky.  Without Tebow (sp) KU would have put a 'woopen on them.
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 08:43:46 pm »

IlliniFan

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 10:03:23 pm »
I can't find site, but seems like it was spa something.  Don't really remember.  Spa  will be delivered this week.  Electricianshould get it wired soon.  Can't wait.  back can't wait either.

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 11:32:21 pm »
I can't find site, but seems like it was spa something.  Don't really remember.  Spa  will be delivered this week.  Electricianshould get it wired soon.  Can't wait.  back can't wait either.

That DOES sound like the most deceptive guy in the world of spa sales.  We refer to him here as the "Spa Deceptionist" so yep, lots and LOTS of mis-information, half truths, false self-validations, etc.  He's banned pretty much every where on the internet, not because of he has any "secret sauce" but rather because he is so abrasive and even attacks his OWN clients (One of his potential client's would have been a preacher.  Jim attacked the poor guy and pretty much declared him of being "the devil himself" when he questioned just a few of Jimbo's claims.  There are a Large number of people who have escaped his clutches.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Tyheethan

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 10:19:43 am »
I don't think you made a mistake at all.  I have owned a J-355 for about 10 months now and simply love it.  We have not had one minutes trouble, and knock on wood, don't anticipate any trouble.  I found some of the same reviews you mention but was somewhat familiar with Jimbo and his line of BS so I discounted them.  

I think you made a great choice!  Enjoy!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 10:19:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42