What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Bullfrog on order  (Read 4973 times)

goodearth

• HAPPY Bullfrog owner
New Bullfrog on order
« on: October 19, 2007, 10:44:38 am »
just called my BF dealer he ordered a 682 for himself just the way I wanted mine so he's selling his to me when it comes in next the week or so. Building it into my deck adding a 6' by 12' section of deck and 5' privacy screen on 2 sides pic's to follow when it's done.

Hot Tub Forum

New Bullfrog on order
« on: October 19, 2007, 10:44:38 am »

solo

Re: New Bullfrog on order
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:49:41 am »
I was thinking about building the spa into my deck, but have decided against it.  When it needs service or drained, I want to have easy access to the spa. I don't want to be crawling around on my knees under the deck to do these things.

I am simply gonna build a second set of steps off the deck that leads to a 12X12 wooden platform that the spa will sit on.  

But many people build them into the deck and love it.  

goodearth

• HAPPY Bullfrog owner
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 10:57:40 am »
I'm setting the spa and building the new section of deck so i have full acess with a removable section of the deck, no crawling on the belly for me   :)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 02:22:11 pm »
Please feel free to share your pics and impression with us, when it arrives.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

In Canada eh

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 05:10:09 pm »
Goodearth,

Congrats on the new spa and welcome to the lilypad ;D
Bullfrog 451

powernoodle

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 05:44:57 pm »
Congrats...... =)
Ive been trying to take a personal peak at bullfrog.  Theres a new dealer a few miles from me.  Theres just one problem.  Hes only open 2 days, everything else is appointments only...HUH
Vita Spa

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 06:55:12 pm »
Congrats...... =)
Ive been trying to take a personal peak at bullfrog.  Theres a new dealer a few miles from me.  Theres just one problem.  Hes only open 2 days, everything else is appointments only...HUH

Sounds like his side career. I don't think I'd be too comfortable with the post-sale service if I had issues that I needed his attention on.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

104 degrees

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 06:59:39 pm »

Sounds like his side career. I don't think I'd be too comfortable with the post-sale service if I had issues that I needed his attention on.

Could also be a very smart owner?? cutting down on the tub kickers waisting time and money.

Have you looked into how long the dealer been there?? what people say about them??

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 07:15:02 pm »

Could also be a very smart owner?? cutting down on the tub kickers waisting time and money.

Sure, it'll keep the tire kickers away but it will also turn off other people who sometimes just drive over and want to walk in and not have to make an appointment. I guarantee people drive to the store with real interest, see the sign and just drive to another dealer.

This choice is based on convenience and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he has good reasons (I gotta believe its because he has a regular job too). It definitely doesn't help his business and I'm sure he farms out his service (which can be just fine) but if I'm a spa owner I want to be able to reach the dealer and be able to stop in and talk at any time.

I've been around the business a little while, it may make sense for this dealer's life in some manner but this is not a great set up for the customers.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

104 degrees

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 07:30:35 pm »

Sure, it'll keep the tire kickers away but it will also turn off other people who sometimes just drive over and want to walk in and not have to make an appointment. I guarantee people drive to the store with real interest, see the sign and just drive to another dealer.

This choice is based on convenience and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he has good reasons (I gotta believe its because he has a regular job too). It definitely doesn't help his business and I'm sure he farms out his service (which can be just fine) but if I'm a spa owner I want to be able to reach the dealer and be able to stop in and talk at any time.

I've been around the business a little while, it may make sense for this dealer's life in some manner but this is not a great set up for the customers.

I'm wondering how long they have been in buisness? This could be a small town where everybody just knows when there open and if the serius they call to make an apointment?

mark 2550

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 01:06:31 am »
Congrat's on the top of the line from bullfrog it is a very nice tub, now enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powernoodle

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 11:41:49 am »
The dealer just opened the doors about 6 months ago.  Its a major city in Florida....  He opened up in a brand new shopping center, with alot of traffic.
Vita Spa

104 degrees

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 11:44:33 am »
The dealer just opened the doors about 6 months ago.  Its a major city in Florida....  He opened up in a brand new shopping center, with alot of traffic.

Are there any more bullfrog dealers close by?? like 50 miles??

powernoodle

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 11:56:40 am »
Yea, theres one around Tampa.  I just wanted to see a bullfrog in person.  Seeing what kind of compitition they offer.  Heard good things about the spa.
Vita Spa

104 degrees

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 12:02:15 pm »
Yea, theres one around Tampa.  I just wanted to see a bullfrog in person.  Seeing what kind of compitition they offer.  Heard good things about the spa.

If your dealer closes,you can use the other one.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 12:02:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42