What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: artesian grand bahama  (Read 3907 times)

kimdupuie

artesian grand bahama
« on: October 13, 2007, 07:11:39 pm »
I bought an artesian grand bahama, that will be delivered on Thursday.  The dealer told me that the stereo and lights are only under warranty for 1 year and everything else is 3 years.  Is that right?  Thanks to Vinny for all your advice before I bought.  I just found this forum and I LOVE it.     Kim

Hot Tub Forum

artesian grand bahama
« on: October 13, 2007, 07:11:39 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: artesian grand bahama
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 07:24:47 pm »
You're welcome and welcome to the Artesian family!

Yes, that's probably correct except I think the shell has a longer warranty for leaking. My 2005 came with 3 year on electronics and pluming, 5 years (I think) for shell leaks. I could have bought a longer warranty but my dealer assured me that I had nothing to worry about.

What colors did you get?

mark 2550

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 12:56:36 am »
Congrat's on your new tub, you will enjoy it and probally deserve it.

kimdupuie

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 11:59:33 am »
I got the midnight opal shell with the grey exterior.  It was the floor model so he gave me a GREAT deal.  It has the stereo, waterfall, lights, circulation pump, 62 jets.  We are in love with it, we can't wait for Thursday!!  I love the information on this site with all this help I'm hoping to keep my water perfect. THANKS again Vinny.  There were sooo many to choose from I was scared (probably not the right word) to make a decision.  

tinybubbles

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 04:34:12 pm »
You are going to love it.  I'm excited for you.  We'll be Artesian newbies at the same time, so maybe we can help each other out.  So far, things have been going great.  Getting the water going was easy.  We are using dichlor.

kimdupuie

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 10:22:55 am »
My dealer was steering me towards bromine.  How do you like dichlor?  I really hope I get the water right!!

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 10:58:00 am »
I have an Artesian too and my dealer steered us towards Bromine too.  So far so good but my husband takes care of that so I'm not much of a help!

tinybubbles

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 11:16:04 am »
So far I am happy with the chlorine.  Seems to be simple, but I'm sure time will tell.  To me, bromine has a funky smell.  I am overly sensitive to scents.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 11:16:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42