What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Chelsee Problems  (Read 3062 times)

jag11

Sundance Chelsee Problems
« on: October 03, 2007, 08:34:59 pm »
I just wanted to give an update.

As I mentioned in passed posts I was having problem after problem with the air values on my spa and a broken part inside that was going to require removing tub from frame to repair.
Well- my dealer put me in touch with the Warrany Manager at Sundance- I explained my situation and he imediately agreed that my spa should be replaced. Within 24 hours I recieved the replacement paperwork and am now just waiting for new tub.

The moral to the story for me was that the advise given on the website about the importance of a good brand name and good dealer was in no way overstated. I took the advice into consideration when I went out and shopped and am sooo happy I did.

I know how much this board influenced my purchase so I wanted to be sure that possible new buyers didn't just remember my post and write off the Chelsee thinking it has problems-mine must have been a lemon- which I am sure can happen to all brands. I love the layout of this tub and really found it affordable. I remain optimistic that the new tub will not have any problems!

I know that a lot of the posters on here are Hot Spring owners and I imagine that the same level of service would come from them too!!  

Thanks again for all the help!!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Chelsee Problems
« on: October 03, 2007, 08:34:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42