What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Selling bunch of BaquaSpa and Bromine interested?  (Read 4054 times)

squale

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Selling bunch of BaquaSpa and Bromine interested?
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:30:54 pm »
I have a bunch of BaquaSpa chemicals and a new thing of Bromine tablets, and "Spa Initiator" which is Briomine Ions used when you first put new water in your spa.

Anybody interested???

Hot Tub Forum

Selling bunch of BaquaSpa and Bromine interested?
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:30:54 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Selling bunch of BaquaSpa and Bromine interest
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 02:34:49 pm »
Which specific Baqua chemicals do you have?

Brewman

squale

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 02:52:48 pm »
I have the Sanitizer, Filter Cleaner, Foam, Alk Increaser, PH Descreaser, Test strips, Water Clarifier and there may be some other stuff in there.  This all came with my tub when I bought it last week, but I am using Dichlor now so have no need for this stuff.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:39:02 pm »
At the very least you can save the filter cleaner, alk increaser, and Ph decreaser, and the foam(reducer), it's not unique for Baqua.  Even if it has their name on the bottle.  
Not sure about the water clarifyer.  The test strips will still work for checking Ph, alk, and Hardness, if you want.
  The only stuff you might want to get rid of is the sanitizer, shock, and waterline control- The 1,2,3 crap.  

You may get someone saying not to use Baqua's filter cleaner with dicholr or bromine, but that's BS.  
Brewman

TravelingSpaGuy

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 03:33:10 am »
honestly I would keep all that other stuff...my expierence is only about half of the customers who try baqua stay on it...it can be rough to manage as well as nasty if you dont keep up with the water line control
The lingering smell of poor quality will far outlast the sweet smell of money saved on a cheap price.

****I only give my opinions, if you do not like my opinion then voice yours****

squale

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 08:29:51 am »
well the only stuff I am keeping from Baquaspa and using is the PH Up, PH Down, and Alk Up.

all the other stuff I now am using SpaGuard (what my local dealer carries, and what the water reading printouts are calibrated for)

I wonder though if the BaquaSpa PH Down and Up are less effective than the SpaGuard stuff... like less concentrated or something?  because on the SpaGuard printout, it calls for LESS PH Down than on the back of the BaquaSpa bottle.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 08:29:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42