What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: wrist jets...yes or no?  (Read 4445 times)

bankrbill

wrist jets...yes or no?
« on: September 26, 2007, 10:36:58 pm »
As I am looking for my first hot tub I need some advice.  Are the wrist jets worth the extra money?  Of the 3 tubs I have narrowed my seach down to, only one has the wrist jets.  Its a Cal Spa made for Watsons.

Any feedback?

Thanks so much.

Bill

Hot Tub Forum

wrist jets...yes or no?
« on: September 26, 2007, 10:36:58 pm »

D.P. Roberts

Re: wrist jets...yes or no?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 11:16:18 pm »
Do you have wrist pain? Then yes. :)

Seriously, if a part of your body has a muscle-related hurt, chances are a hot tub can help. If it's not in the muscles, it's less likely to help. I find that my hands are always sore, and I often put them in the jets of a neighboring seat, which worked but wrist jets would be easier. The best thing you can do is wet test.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:33:28 am by KevinofOH »
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 12:58:55 am »
As I am looking for my first hot tub I need some advice.  Are the wrist jets worth the extra money?  Of the 3 tubs I have narrowed my seach down to, only one has the wrist jets.  Its a Cal Spa made for Watsons.

Any feedback?

Thanks so much.

Bill

If wrist jets were an option I would not pay too much to add them if that's the question.  Otherwise, go with the best spa and best dealer regardless of the wrist jets [glow]IMO[/glow] unless you just have to have them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:52:03 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 09:21:24 am »
Not sure how effective they would be anyway because arms tend to suspend in water rather than rest on something.

tinybubbles

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:02:56 am »
I liked the concept, but I did have to force my arms to stay down.  I'm petite, so this could have been the reason.

Vanguard

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 10:56:43 pm »
Some of the Hot Spring and Caldera spas have wrist jets.  Check them out as well.  Many Watson's also carry Caldera.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

cburk0677

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 02:11:53 pm »
I'm thinking wrist jets could be a lot of fun for the wife ::) I would let her make the decision.
Enjoying SpaTopia in my 2006 Hotspring Vanguard

TravelingSpaGuy

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 02:27:43 pm »
I'm thinking wrist jets could be a lot of fun for the wife  I would let her make the decision.

Thats hillarious...you should check out the amore bay from d1...they put "wrist jets" on the bench area im sure your wife would love LOL

I like wrist jets, I have had them in every tub I have ever owned or wanted to sit in...I dont remember using them alot but I do remember with the pulsating jets that sundance uses liking the way it felt more on my palms and fingers
The lingering smell of poor quality will far outlast the sweet smell of money saved on a cheap price.

****I only give my opinions, if you do not like my opinion then voice yours****

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 02:27:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42