What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Aria  (Read 6611 times)

bankrbill

Hot Spring Aria
« on: September 27, 2007, 10:14:23 pm »
Does anyone own this tub?  Is 8900 a good price?  The dealer here in Indy started at 9900 and he has come down to 8900 and says that is his bottom line.  The Vista and the Envoy were about the same price.  But they did not have a sound system.  Though I am not sure its money well spent on the sound system.

Thanks for your help.

Bill
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:44:39 pm by bankrbill »

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Aria
« on: September 27, 2007, 10:14:23 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Hor Spring Aria
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 10:38:29 pm »
Cost to the dealer is very similar to the Vista without SpAudio, so when you are comparing his prices, the Aria will probably be right in the range of the Vista.  

What is your dealer including for the $8900?   If he is including some steps, a cover lifter and star up chems, that is a good price.  You might be able to get a little more off, but if he is at his bottom line and won't budge, then you're probably there.

The Aria is a nice spa.  I have wet tested it and liked it very much.  The stereo is decent and works well.  The lounger is well-designed.  I didn't float at all and I usually do.

Good luck in your search.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

bankrbill

Re: Hot Spring Aria
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 10:48:18 pm »
It did include everthing but the electrical.  I wish it didnt have the stero.  Not sure I would add that to one of the other Hot Springs.  I hope to wet test sometime this next week.  I am looking forward to seeing how the Moto Massage feels and works.

Thanks for your input.

Bill

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 11:01:15 pm »
The Aria has a Moto DX.  It is an awesome jet.  I love the DX.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spiderman

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 07:53:21 am »
$8900 for the Aria is a steal, IMO.  MSRP is over $11K.  I have tested the Aria and love it.  When I sell my Jetsetter, I will be getting an Aria.  It would be nice if the stereo was an option though, because the price of the spa would be a lot lower without it.  Great hot tub though.  The corner seat is unbelievable!

Is the Aria he's offering a floor model or is that price brand spanking new from the factory?
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

bankrbill

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 08:37:43 am »
Thanks for the comments.  It is brand spanking new.  I even get to pick my colors.  If he doesnt have it in stock he will order it for me.  Could you tell me how you know the MSRP?  I cant seem to find this info any where.  

Thanks for the help.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 08:37:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42