What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My budget hot tub  (Read 7671 times)

Cyn

Re: My budget hot tub
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 04:30:32 pm »
Renee--We also dumped our water early and refilled per instructions from so many of the regulars on here when we first started out and have had no problems since with foam.  We cleaned the filters at the same time we dumped.  A reminder...if you use lotions, etc., on your hands and then test your water, you maybe creating issues that way even if you are showering before entering the tub for a soak.  It is amazing how little of any product can cause mountains of foam in a hot tub!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 04:30:32 pm »

mark 2550

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 07:07:29 pm »
 ;D (update) It's been 14 day's since using this hot tub, (spa) and everything has been going quite well except the norm. I'm totally new to this chemical chemistry but the product were using is new to my local dealer and between the both us were solving my issues. I had a another broken issue a simple air divertor valve in which one of the kids or guest did, but know one know's who (LOL) which will cost me $9.95 because the top half is all that needs replace and has been ordered. Had a little hazing in the water but all is crystal clear as of lately.  This tub has had very heavy use for these past 2 weeks average daily use 2 hrs everyday and so far I'm extremely pleased with this purchase and most of the seats fit me quite well.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 07:07:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42