What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So which one of my dealers is lying to me?  (Read 27427 times)

Spiderman

Re: So which one of my dealers is lying to me?
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2007, 07:48:19 am »
Solo, I'm curious what you do for a living? Spill the beans.......

I haven't read the 8 million other posts, so please forgive me if this is a repeat, but I'm pretty sure he is a professional internet troll.  He's had his fun here, so hopefully he'll move on to his next forum soon.  I'm also not ruling out the possibility that he's a current member of this forum with a few screws loose.  He's just using a new user name.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2007, 07:48:19 am »

96SC

« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2007, 09:45:23 am »
Vinny...you are right. (nothing new there) ;D...it was the "Honeymooner's" Sorry fo the mis-info fellow forum folks. [glow]I stand corrected.!!![/glow] :-[

Bam-zoom, to the moon WSN!!!    :D
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

rick

« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2007, 10:54:06 am »
go back to catching bad guys spiderman,  you ain't worth doodoo picking out internet trolls.   Solo has been quite respectful in the open line of fire that you and others have laid on him.

I haven't read the 8 million other posts, so please forgive me if this is a repeat, but I'm pretty sure he is a professional internet troll.  He's had his fun here, so hopefully he'll move on to his next forum soon.  I'm also not ruling out the possibility that he's a current member of this forum with a few screws loose.  He's just using a new user name.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2007, 10:54:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42