What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 907 ????  (Read 3584 times)

JJWP

907 ????
« on: September 21, 2007, 08:04:22 am »
Thursday a day like alomost any other day.....until........my cell phone rang.......I looked ......a number with a 907 area code. an area code not familiar with the area were we live....of course I thought just another slaes call...so I hung up..........two minutes later, again the same number....907 ???? I don't know any one at 907.....so like a responsible consumer who has more than enough insurance and aren't interested in vacation property in Cuba....I hung up again.....

But again this persistent person called me once again..........Who the h-ll....WTF....KNOCK IT OFF...........SO .............once again I did like I did hundreds of times before.........CLICK..... And of course my wife like most wives...........they have a kinder gentler side...." honey you should have answered those calls..........you never know......well my mind is racing about who I didn't talk to and or what lottery I just won....or who may have been in an accident and neede my assistance.........So like a good husband I promised my wife I would answer those calls ......just to be nice.....( yeah right )

So as sure as there is a sun in the sky .....about 15 minutes after my last interaction with " 907 " my cell phone rings again........and yes you are right  907...????          So ...here is my chance to prove to my wife I will keep my promise to her and be a kinder and gentler person......So I answered the call .........my mind raced about images of nightmarish accidents or funerals or ??????????????

I heard a soft spoken gentelman on the other side claim to be the " SPA DELIVERY MAN " who has been trying to reach me to set up delivery of my Jacuzzi J365....... TOMORROW......
" TOMORROW"  I SCREAMED that wasn't supposed to be here until OCTOBER SOMETIME.............he said " yes tomorrow .....your spa arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected and we have an opening tomorrow afternoon for delivery and set - up........

So my spatopian comrades.....is there a moral to this story ???? I can't think of one right now because TODAY is the " DAY ".......
I am counting down the minutes until my own back yard has surrendered itself to SPATOPIA...........

I want to thank all of you for all of your postings....of which I have read with earnest, laughter and  some times disbelief......but with that said........ I will hopefully be able to capture some picture to share with all of you of my slice of SPATOPIA......

JIM

Hot Tub Forum

907 ????
« on: September 21, 2007, 08:04:22 am »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: 907 ????
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 12:03:15 pm »
 ;D Interesting story but I noticed that you didn't mention that you thanked your wife profusely for convincing you to answer the phone call.  It sounds like you would pick up and then hang up and thereby not even give the guy the chance to leave a voice mail.  VM is a great tool but only if you let it do what it's intended to do like take messages, scar off salesmen (got his &%@& VM AGAIN!), etc

EIther way, welcome to Spatopia and oh yea, ANSWER YOUR FREAK'N PHONE!!!  ;D
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 02:41:47 pm »
 Great news!!    We have been getting ordered spas in really fast.

Tyheethan

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 05:19:34 pm »
Congrats on the new J-365!  We love our 9 month old J-355.  

I too have been getting unknown calls on my cell phone--do you think if I answered it that it might be someone wanting to bring me a new spa? ;)

JJWP

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 06:32:25 am »
Woulldnt't that be nice..............

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 07:52:55 pm »
What's the word JJWP? Are you soakin' yet? Welcome to the Jacuzzi Club. Do you have any pictures that you'd like to share?

Thanks,

Chad

JJWP

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 10:38:45 pm »
Chad
YESSSSSSSSSS......I have been soakin.....it is great....I am finishing up some things and I will be posting some pics....

I sat in that tub for three and a half hours friday night.........and I was up and in at 4:30 am saturday morning......

I am really enjoying it........It certainly was worth the wait and all the work.....

JIM

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 10:38:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42