What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Have any of your customers ever video taped you?  (Read 9680 times)

104 degrees

Re: Have any of your customers ever video taped yo
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 07:45:55 pm »

I'm gonna get Solo to shop it for me and get back to you with a price.

And a video "next year" ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 07:45:55 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 11:18:22 pm »
Solo, what do you do for a living? You are a great researcher and profiler. There must be a market for your skills.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:19:18 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 11:45:06 pm »
Solo...
   At first, when you posted, I thought, the guy is really researching the product  :) , After a slew of post's I began to find your posts annoying  ::) , After another slew of post's ( that semed to invite argument from other's not discussion) I got tee'd off  >:( , and for the last few post's....I just found your post's amusing..... ;D
    And, now I ask myself, "Why am I even bothering with this?"....

SOLO, If you are really so concerned about getting to the truth, [WHO IS NOT LYING TO YOU]....Call, NO RUN to your nearest IRS office, and speak to an IRS rep in PERSON. Have them explain to you [glow]IN DETAIL [/glow]how you will need to file the proper forms and what you will need to get the TAX BREAK. When you want an answer to your questions, go to the place that has the answer. UNLESS we have a CPA up to date in the latest SPA laws on this forum??!!!,
Common sense tells me and should you also, that the IRS office is the place to check for the correct answer.

You should try out the web/blog DISINFO.COM...there are tons of conspiricy folks on there. You'd fit right in.... ;)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 12:22:27 pm »
Let's raise the maturity level back up a bit guys.  Its hot tubs not world piece.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 12:22:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42