What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: It's That Time....  (Read 13104 times)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: It's That Time....
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:08 am »
Oy vay... ;D

One more and that's all...

Clean joke of the day to tell your kids...

how do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:06:29 am by Steve »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:08 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 02:31:59 pm »
Started out yesterday delivering a 1996 HotSpring Classic and a 2007 Tiger River Bengal.  The Classic looks really good for an 11-year old tub:

We're delivering 7 spas today and 3 more tomorrow!

I had some company with me this time:

Stopped by the Fried Twinkie stand:

For those of you who make fun of Fried Twinkies, here is irrefutable evidence that they are probably nature's most perfect food:

I felt somewhat guilty about just taking pictures of Fair Ladies, so I wanted to do something for the fine women members of our forum:

Savanna got a bag of cotton candy (or fairy floss as it's referred to in Australia).  When I developed the film, I detected the faint outline of a face in the cotton candy.  I didn't realize this until I printed the photos and unfortunately, Savanna ate it before I could sell it on E-Bay and make a fortune:

Last night was my last at the fair.  I have to attend a football game this evening and then a high society function tomorrow evening.  It is a Catholic school fundraiser called Wonderfall with lots of eatin' and beer drinkin' and dancin' and assorted other Catholic traditions.  One of my customers got me tickets.  They will have Shiner Bock, so I will partake with them.

Term
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 02:32:34 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2007, 02:53:58 pm »

Wouldn't THAT be a prize worth having! ;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 02:55:43 pm by Steve »

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2007, 03:11:33 pm »
Am I the only one that wants to go and pull that wedgie out of her crack?
:-/...Uh...yeah, I guess you are...Yechh!  :P
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 08:43:27 pm »
ENOUGH...I have been introduced to [glow]"Fried Twinkies"[/glow] via this thread...NOW, I Have to view scanky women and vote on them after the fair is over?????!!!!!!?????....What about those of us that are NOT into women?    :-?

My request, let's see some of those Texas men....Let's vote on them also....Equal right's and all that!!!... :-*

Well, you got any pic's of them (men)?  ;) ;) ;)

It seems like you have an awful lot of FREE time to take pic's...Take some of the men.....If you have a problem with takin' pic's of the guy's,ask your partner that means WIFE to take the pic's of the guys....call it even steven...If the miss'sisn't available how about a woman who is also a vendor at the fair? A vendor that is from a legit booth, selling spa's.....     ;D ;D ;D

I still want to try a "FRIED TWINKIE" They haven't hit ANY of the fairs in TN that I have seen...but the spa folks are out in force.... :) :) :)

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2007, 08:43:58 pm »

"Um, yeah, I'd like three fried twinkies, all with butter and sugar.. and add the chocolate too. And I'd like a large Coke - no wait, make that a Diet Coke."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 08:44:42 pm by KevinofOH »
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2007, 08:48:42 pm »
Damn....While I was posting the above message...I read that you had already left the fair...BOO HOO!!!

That was the only pic of the men you had to post???....OKAY, next year you are going to have to post equal men and women.....

I STILL WANT TO TRY A FRIED TWINKIE.....None of my friends belive it exsists!!!!   :'( :'( :'(

In Canada eh

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 08:55:55 pm »
That was the only pic of the men you had to post???....OKAY, next year you are going to have to post equal men and women.....

WSN (its easier to type the Wannsoaknow)

Term has a lot of pictures of ahh...uuummm...men :o.  Just remember that you asked him to post them :P  Wait, you'll see, some of the other gals have also asked him to post a shot or two for the girls.  I don't recall them ever asking again.
Bullfrog 451

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 09:19:31 pm »
Hey " In Canada, eh" & Term,
quote{ Term has a lot of pictures of ahh...uuummm...men .  Just remember that you asked him to post them }

Six to one, 1/2 dozen the other.....I really don't care much...I just get tired of the same old post's. i.e. scanty clad babes, scanky babes, slovenly babes, squab babes....

Equal time of the same....sacnty clad dudes, scanky dudes, slovenly dudes, squabe dudes....

Remember = time for both..... ::) ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Vanguard

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2007, 11:40:56 am »
WTF is Fried Dr. Pepper?

Funny, I was on MSN.com today and found a spread on Fried Twinkies.  It was on their homepage.  The article mentioned even fried sodas, so I clicked on the link.  I've never been too sure what it meant.  So, here is the description of Fried Coke.

DALLAS -- There are fried Twinkies and even fried candy bars.

Now, vendor Abel Gonzales Jr. has come up with a new artery-clogging concoction for the State Fair of Texas. It's fried Coke.

Gonzales deep-fries Coca-Cola-flavored batter. He then drizzles Coke fountain syrup on it. The fried Coke is topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and a cherry. Gonzales said the fried Coke came about just from thinking aloud.

Gonzales' diet-buster wins the creativity honor at the second-annual Big Tex Choice Awards Contest.

Mmm, Mmm Good. ;D
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 07:23:59 pm »
That is worse than YUCKO!!!!! I think I'd have to say a "Fried Twinkie" sounds better than a "Fried Coke". And, that's a real stretch for me. :P

Vanguard

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 01:20:32 pm »
I agree on the Fried Coke.  Doesn't sound good to me.  BUT, don't knock the Twinkie before you try it.  It really is good.  Surprisingly so.  I had no idea what to expect when I first tried one.  Now, I'm sold.  Good thing they only sell them at fairs and rodeos - I might have already had a heart attack if they were readily available.  Of course, if they were readily available, the folks at the Center for Science in the Public Interest would have it demonized by now.  Can I say, no more coconut oil in popcorn?
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 01:25:37 pm »
Fried coke? Is there anything they won't slap in the deep fryer down in Texas?

What's next, Deep Fried pigs feet, Deep Fried pork rinds, Deep Fried ice cubes??
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:26:43 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 11:21:55 pm »
If you want the recipie for [glow]"Fried Twinkie"[/glow] see SOME WHAT HOT TUB RELATED  for the way to make them....under the title "What You Have All Been Waiting For"

YUMMY but sooooo bad for your health  :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 11:21:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42