What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where the @#&%* is Drewstar?  (Read 4365 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Where the @#&%* is Drewstar?
« on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:25 am »
It's been a while since he's posted.  

Are you still out there?

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

Where the @#&%* is Drewstar?
« on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:25 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Where the @#&%* is Drewstar?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 09:36:16 am »
I have been wondering the same thing Brewman...either he is on a long vacation or he doesn't love us anymore  :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:56 am »
I have been wondering the same thing Brewman...either he is on a long vacation or he doesn't love us anymore  :-/

I think he's spending much of his day sitting around in a circle with Lindsey Lohan and some others.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:26:51 am »
I received a communique from drewstar a couple of weeks ago to be kept in the strictest confidence...please do not pass this around:

Dear chriss,

As you know, I hav been  pondering the sad stait of affairs in Masscahusetts, surounded by criminal elements which this sockialist state will not prosecute, nor will they protect the public.  My life's mission which only a select few are aware, has always been to fight injustice in as much as one man is abel.

Ra's Ah Ghul taught you and I long ago that one highly motivaited man cna strike fear into the cowrardly hearts of criminals provided that man bhecomes more than a man, if he is man ehnough to be that man.  I have realized after many nights of heavy drinking and overthe counter opiates that I am that man!

As of this week, I have tendered my regisnation at Toys'r us and am commencing to exceavate beneath my barn.  Mywife is sowing me a costumre so that I may become a legend, not only in myown mind, but in the feable minds of my enemas!  I am hop0ing to count on you to join me when the time is right so that we may fight these injusticis.  I relaize that you are not one to play second fittle, as I am not neither, so you'r going to have to have your own costume and utuility belt as I don't share.  And y9our own tights (unless you are going to be a mutant).

I will contact you via the batfone when preperations are made.  Kepp this under yuor hat....

Drew
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 12:28:07 pm »
I received a communique from drewstar a couple of weeks ago to be kept in the strictest confidence...please do not pass this around:

Dear chriss,

As you know, I hav been  pondering the sad stait of affairs in Masscahusetts, surounded by criminal elements which this sockialist state will not prosecute, nor will they protect the public.  My life's mission which only a select few are aware, has always been to fight injustice in as much as one man is abel.

Ra's Ah Ghul taught you and I long ago that one highly motivaited man cna strike fear into the cowrardly hearts of criminals provided that man bhecomes more than a man, if he is man ehnough to be that man.  I have realized after many nights of heavy drinking and overthe counter opiates that I am that man!

As of this week, I have tendered my regisnation at Toys'r us and am commencing to exceavate beneath my barn.  Mywife is sowing me a costumre so that I may become a legend, not only in myown mind, but in the feable minds of my enemas!  I am hop0ing to count on you to join me when the time is right so that we may fight these injusticis.  I relaize that you are not one to play second fittle, as I am not neither, so you'r going to have to have your own costume and utuility belt as I don't share.  And y9our own tights (unless you are going to be a mutant).

I will contact you via the batfone when preperations are made.  Kepp this under yuor hat....

Drew

I believe the above letter is genuine.  The mis-spellings and general corruption of the English language are an exact match to previous postings made by Drewstar, now known as "The Avenging Barn Swallow".  

Fly, Superhero, Fly......
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 02:15:08 pm »
Tell us more about these over the counter opiates.
Brewman

104 degrees

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:45 pm »

Dear chriss,

Drew

I think Trigger been drinking a might  ;)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 04:13:56 pm »

Dear chriss,

Drew

Spooooon!  opps sorry, wrong super hero.  ;)

Hey guys - here I am.  I've taken a new job that is very demanding and frowns greatly on internet play.  :-[       Hopefully as I get settled in  I'll find some time in my off time to post, but right now, I'm going full throttle at my new position.    

Sorrry for just dropping off the face of the earth like that but The new position came up very quickly and I had to move fast to take advantage of the opportunity.  They actually make me work at this new place and force me to spell correctly.

such is the price of success.  :D

07 Caldera Geneva

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 04:27:04 pm »
Congrats Drew!! Isn't it nice to be missed?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 04:56:31 pm »

Spooooon!  opps sorry, wrong super hero.  ;)

Hey guys - here I am.  I've taken a new job that is very demanding and frowns greatly on internet play.  :-[       Hopefully as I get settled in  I'll find some time in my off time to post, but right now, I'm going full throttle at my new position.    

Sorrry for just dropping off the face of the earth like that but The new position came up very quickly and I had to move fast to take advantage of the opportunity.  They actually make me work at this new place and force me to spell correctly.

such is the price of success.  :D

I can vouch for Drewstar on this one. I ran into him at his work last night. He gave my son a free Slurpie and a Slim Jim.

Thanks again bud!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 05:13:28 pm »

I can vouch for Drewstar on this one. I ran into him at his work last night. He gave my son a free Slurpie and a Slim Jim.

Thanks again bud!!

Now, that was funny!
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 05:59:27 pm »
Yea, the slurpie job is a Huge step up. I no longer  go home smelling like french fries.  ;D

07 Caldera Geneva

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 09:25:10 pm »
Congrats on the new job.  People don't really eat those hot dogs, do they?

Brewman

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 09:42:44 pm »
LOL!!!! Man I love this forum....such clever and witty people here.
Congrats on the new job Drew....Sorry about that "having to work" thing...

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:44 pm »
Congrats on the new job Drew. What exactly do you do for a living?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42