What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LtDan and I are ok :)  (Read 2522 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
LtDan and I are ok :)
« on: August 25, 2007, 05:52:50 pm »
Tornado touched down on or near the OSU campus.  No fatalities.  Hopefully will be cool enough to soak tonight.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

LtDan and I are ok :)
« on: August 25, 2007, 05:52:50 pm »

D.P. Roberts

Re: LtDan and I are ok :)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 05:56:06 pm »
Tornado touched down on or near the OSU campus.  No fatalities.  Hopefully will be cool enough to soak tonight.

It was just a thunderstorm when it went over us in Marysville, but it was a big, ugly one. I can't imagine it got worse! Glad you guys are okay.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 09:02:22 pm »
That was a good one! I was out on the Harley and just got home in time. I sat on the deck and watched it roll in, a very pronounced front. Never saw a storm come in like it, it was dead calm and you could literally see the wind come in like a wave. It went just north of me, I got very littly rain but lots of wind. You had to get it worse than me, heard there was an actual touchdown (tornado) in Upper Arlington.

We still gotta do Signatures wings one night, I think they sell beer there too...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 01:47:10 pm by LtDan »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 12:19:05 pm »
That was a good one! I was out on the Harley and just got home in time. I sat on the deck and watched it roll in, a very pronounced front. Never saw a storm come in like it, it was dead calm and you could literally see the wind come in like a wave. It went just north of me, I got very littly rain but lots of wind. You had to get it worse than me, heard there was an actual touchdown (tornadoe) in Upper Arlington.

We still gotta do Signatures wings one night, I think they sell beer there too...

We were doing yard work.  When we do yard work I have to pull the Mustang out of the garage.  It was so hot and humid we went in the house for 20 minutes to cool off.  We heard the sirens. (Three cheers for Franklin County Emergency services)  Went outside and saw that dark wall coming.  We barely got everything back in the garage.  We just had 20 minutes of really hard rain, but it was odd standing in front of my big screen and the weather people zoomed in the radar and I could pick out my street.    I guess the worse passed between us.

Signatures sounds good, I need to get back there.  I've been to Skybox several times, but have't gone back to Signatures in quite a while.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 12:19:52 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 12:19:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42