What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-365 coming TODAY!  (Read 7007 times)

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
Jacuzzi J-365 coming TODAY!
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:55:06 am »
I'm SO excited....we are supposed to get our new tub today!  We ordered it June 29th, and it's taken a little longer than they said it would.  I thought I would practice posting a pic, so here's the spot where the J-365 is going.  The tiki torches you see in the picture are solar.  They work great...they actually "flicker" like a torch at night.   Hopefully my next post will be of the new tub....
-renee

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 07:02:41 am by rnblase »

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-365 coming TODAY!
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:55:06 am »

Cyn

Re: Jacuzzi J-365 coming TODAY!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 07:48:39 am »
Wow!!  Looks like a wonderful, private spot for your tub!!  Be sure and send more pics.  

Good luck!

meriflower

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 09:41:16 am »
Very nice!  Will look even nicer once your new Jacuzzi is there!   ;D

Dekken Tubb

• You can't fix stupid...but you can use duct tape.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 11:44:32 am »
Nice setup...my tub is coming tomorrow  ;D  However, I'm building the deck a piece at a time..it's HOT out there.   :o

Are those Bose speakers I see up there?  Which model are they?

Where did you get the tikis/how much were they?  Are the posts metal or bamboo?  I like the solar tiki idea, though it doesn't do much for mosquitoes.  We may need to get a fan and/or spray the beejeesus out of them.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:45:09 am by MichaelD »
2007 Coleman 481

Renee

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:29:05 pm »
Nice setup...my tub is coming tomorrow  ;D  However, I'm building the deck a piece at a time..it's HOT out there.   :o

Are those Bose speakers I see up there?  Which model are they?

Where did you get the tikis/how much were they?  Are the posts metal or bamboo?  I like the solar tiki idea, though it doesn't do much for mosquitoes.  We may need to get a fan and/or spray the beejeesus out of them.

Those are actually KLH speakers (model #C-170W).   They sound great.  We got a really good deal at Sears on them.  The tiki torches were 2 for $15 (after rebate).  We got them at Menards.  The poles are actually a hard plastic, although you can't really tell without touching them.   My husband is not sure how long they will last, but I'll enjoy them while they do!  :P

They just delivered and filled the Jacuzzi, and the pictures are downloading as we speak!  I'll have them posted in a few minutes....The electrician even showed up while the tub was filling, so we should be in SPATOPIA tonight!!  :D

Renee

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 01:33:08 pm »
Here are the pics!  They brought the bromine pack instead of chlorine for chemicals.  I was all ready to use dichlor, so I'm a little disappointed.  When he called the store to bring the dichlor, they said Jacuzzi will void the shell warranty if you use too much dichlor, and it spots the shell (over 2 TBSP).  Is that true?  Maybe Jacuzzi Jim will chime in. ...

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 01:36:10 pm by rnblase »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:57 pm »
First off, Congrats on your new Jacuzzi!  :D Everything looks wonderful.  8-)  I really like the Chestnut cabinet, I wish it was available last year. :'(
Second, Disregard what your dealer said about dichlor. He must make more money selling bromine.  ;D

Cheers,

Chad(your fellow Jacuzzi soaker)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 03:34:54 pm by WHY_NOT »

Nosher

• 2007 Sundance Chelsee Owner
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 04:51:49 pm »
Thats looks a real nice set up and tub - are you gonna plant some creeping type plants at the Pergola type part??

Renee

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 04:55:37 pm »
Thats looks a real nice set up and tub - are you gonna plant some creeping type plants at the Pergola type part??

Thanks!  I'm currently asking around about the "creeping type plants".  I don't want any debris dropping into the hot tub.  Right now I'm thinking about planting honeysuckle to grow up and over the pergola.  I also don't want anything that will block our view of the night sky.  Just something to add a little bit of "pizzaz" to the pergola.  I'm open to any ideas!  We live in Central Nebraska if that helps (as far as growing conditions go).
--renee

Nosher

• 2007 Sundance Chelsee Owner
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 04:59:40 pm »
Mmmmmm

I know an avid gardener who suggested Wisteria - it is a very quick (and able) climber AND more importantly flowers only for a few days - keeps the bees and wasps away!!

Nowt to pollinate.  ;D

Best of luck!

spaz

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 05:56:41 pm »
Nice set up.  I know you must be so excited.  Wait til you feel the foot jets--AAHHHH!!   A friend of mine says she planted jazmine because when it steams up in the winter time it smells fabulous and there are no droppings.  I don't know about the bug factor.

Enjoy your soak tonight!  "Fellow Jacuzzi J-365 owner"

SpaNE

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 06:09:48 pm »
Everything looks great.  You have great taste - I also have a Jacuzzi and the same firepit. ;)

Our of curiosity why didn't you orient you spa so the electrical would be closer to the outside power?

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 06:16:13 pm »
Looks great.

Question to Jacuzzi owners and dealers:

Did they solve the air lock problem?  When we sold Jacuzzis we had to fill them through the filter pipes to prime the pumps.

I see the hose in the tub above.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 07:00:21 pm »
Looks great.

Question to Jacuzzi owners and dealers:

Did they solve the air lock problem?  When we sold Jacuzzis we had to fill them through the filter pipes to prime the pumps.

I see the hose in the tub above.

For the most part, still happens once in awhile on the J-315 but not often.

Cyn

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 07:07:41 pm »
What is an air lock problem?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 07:07:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42