What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Back from the fair  (Read 2764 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Back from the fair
« on: August 21, 2007, 03:50:42 pm »
 So I have not been around much, been busy with the Fair which ended Saturday night, thank God!  Least its only once a year.  :)

Anyway the show was one of the strangest ones I have ever worked 2 hours of dead time then a rush with more dead time.   Going into Thursday we were only at 8 spas sold :'(  coming out of the Fair Saturday night we had 25 :o   My be back bus was fully loaded.  All this right across from a Sundance dealer with the NDS boys selling there line of Bull chit,they still managed to sell 10 to 15 from what I heard.

Marquis did 6, D1 not sure, he was really pushing Cal spas dont really think they sold any D1s price is way to high on them and I didnt get one person asking about them only Cal-spa.Hot springs from what I heard to 3 or 4??

All in all it was a good fair and its nice to get my life back in order  :)

So whats new around here? Looks like folks have been buying and getting spas delivered.

Hot Tub Forum

Back from the fair
« on: August 21, 2007, 03:50:42 pm »

D.P. Roberts

Re: Back from the fair
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 07:14:17 pm »
dance dealer with the NDS boys selling there line of Bull chit
NDS?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 07:54:49 pm »
I believe it stands for National direct sales,owned/ran by a guy named Lance trizika< spell check,these guys work with dealers at events they are really good at what they do which is sell spas anyway they can and will say most anything to get it sold.

For instance did you know with a Sundance spa all you need for chemicals is just the ones it came with for a year nothing else no chlorine, no bromine, nothing. This I heard from many shoppers.  ::)

Another thing was the reason Sundance doesnt use a ABS pan is when it gets cold at night then warm during the day the pan becomes brittle and breaks like glass.  Who knew,  :-/

The guys are real nice but all in all not very truthfull.

104 degrees

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 08:55:28 pm »
I believe it stands for National direct sales,owned/ran by a guy named Lance trizika< spell check,these guys work with dealers at events they are really good at what they do which is sell spas anyway they can and will say most anything to get it sold.

For instance did you know with a Sundance spa all you need for chemicals is just the ones it came with for a year nothing else no chlorine, no bromine, nothing. This I heard from many shoppers.  ::)

Another thing was the reason Sundance doesnt use a ABS pan is when it gets cold at night then warm during the day the pan becomes brittle and breaks like glass.  Who knew,  :-/

The guys are real nice but all in all not very truthfull.

What do the dealers do when theses people come back pissed off??

John 104 degrees

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 09:13:47 pm »
I have been following a thread on another board that sounds a lot like this. A traveling road guy who is bragging about all the money he makes while not having to test a customer's water. I found it strange that he would want to brag about it. Nice job Jim.

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 09:31:20 pm »
LOL......I think I know who you are speaking of....I guess he once sold grills also....But, we all have to make a living.....  :D

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 09:54:29 pm »
NDS = National Dealer Support

Which is the other board with the braggart?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 09:54:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42