What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Robes  (Read 3480 times)

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
Robes
« on: August 14, 2007, 09:18:46 pm »
Does anyone know, by chance, what Jacuzzi robes retail for?  It'd be fun to get one for my husband for his birthday, depending on price and quality.  Does anybody own one?
Thanks for your help!
--renee

Hot Tub Forum

Robes
« on: August 14, 2007, 09:18:46 pm »

diane

Re: Robes
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 12:13:02 pm »
I was unaware that Jacuzzi sold robes.  I'm sure you've checked their website.  Just a thought then....5 star hotels usually sell luxurious robes in their gift shops.  I don't know where in Nebraska you are but if you're near a fairly big city you may be able to get your hands on one.  Here in Chicago, the Palmer House is known for their robes and slippers and around Valentines Day you'd be hard pressed to get your hands on them.  Maybe they sell them on-line.  They are embroidered with their name and are thicker and thirstier than any I've seen.  Resort spas sell robes, too.  Oprah's favorite spa, Miraval, probably sells them on-line.  Expect to pay over $100.  Good luck!  There is nothing like a thick, thirsty robe to put on after a good soak!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 12:23:00 pm »
Well Sundance robes go for around $80, price probably varies widely by dealer.
Jacuzzi owns Sundance, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if the robes were made in the same factory, and priced in the same ballpark.
 Any premium robe is going to cost upwards of $60 or more, from what I've seen.
Brewman

ptSoaker

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 04:39:28 pm »
We have 4 of the Sundance robes that I purchased on ebay for $20 each and they are positively wonderful.  Especially on a cold windy winter night!   They are definitely worth every penny if you live in a colder climate.   (you might want to think about picking one up for yourself... think early holiday present!)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 04:58:32 pm »
We sell Jacuzzi robes for around 80 to 90 bucks.  Your dealer should also??

96SC

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 06:49:14 pm »
What about HS robes, are they available?  It may look a little 'funky' but not unreasonable to have a Vanguard spa and a Jacuzzi robe.  
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 12:01:45 am »
Williams Sonoma has Spa robes in white and blue in small med large. They will monogram free of charge.

anne

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 05:01:51 am »
I got really nice, thick lined kimono style robes from Macy's last year on sale, but it was in the spring, and they were getting rid of wintery stuff. They would have been about $80-90, but were more than 1/2 off! My plan was a gift for the BF, but I got two, and so had to keep mine hidden until May, too.  :'( But they are perfect for the tub and cold nights!
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 05:01:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42