What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best energy eff. spa to buy for winter locales?  (Read 1763 times)

Kaisermust

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Best energy eff. spa to buy for winter locales?
« on: August 16, 2007, 06:56:11 am »
We live in upstate New York and are first time spa shoppers.  The deck is done and just waiting for us to put the hot tub on it.  Our energy costs are fairly expensive here so I was wondering what the best make, energy efficient hot tub brand is for the Northeast?  Would love to hear from those who use their spa in the winter in Minnesota, Michigan, etc. and what brand you chose and how much it costs to run in winter?  I know energy costs vary from state to state, the amount of use the tub gets, etc., etc. but if there are certain brands of tubs which are more energy efficient in cold climates I would like to know which ones.  We were thinking thermopane insulated vs full foam but now I'm having second thoughts after reading how some TP spa owners have tried to insulate their TP cabinets more.  Our spa will be on a deck approx. 3 feet off the ground with free air flow underneath the deck, if that makes a difference.  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Best energy eff. spa to buy for winter locales?
« on: August 16, 2007, 06:56:11 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Best energy eff. spa to buy for winter locales
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 07:44:24 am »
You have this discussion already going in another thread.  Why start it again?
You're getting the responses you're looking for in the other thread- this is essentially a duplicate.

Brewman

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 02:56:08 pm »
Let's not do this and just say we did. :-[ :-[
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 02:56:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42