What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita spas?  (Read 3251 times)

D.P. Roberts

Vita spas?
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:36:45 pm »
I asked this on one of the other boards, but I'd be interested in any experiences customers or dealers have had with Vita spas. They seem to be well made, but I'm concerned about the "overinflation" of pump horsepower ratings. Anyone have something good or bad to say about them?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Hot Tub Forum

Vita spas?
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:36:45 pm »

powernoodle

Re: Vita spas?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 05:22:24 pm »
Which Vita Spa did you wet test?  Most of there models are open and nice size footwells.
Vita Spa

watzup

• sipping suds
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:28:35 pm »
3rd year on my Vita...no problems what so ever.  Only 2 people in the household, perfect size and function.  I am in  central florida.  

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 11:47:13 pm »
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I got Vita spas mixed up with Catalina spas. I tested so many that I got confused. I went through my old brochures(yeah I still have them  :-[ ) and noticed that mistake. I apologize.

From what I do remember about Vita spas as I wet tested them as well, was that they seemed to be a good spa. The dealer however left a bad taste in my mouth and nobody here really mentioned them, so they didn't make the final cut.

ps- I'm going to delete my post so not to confuse any future Vita shoppers.

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 11:59:16 pm »
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I got Vita spas mixed up with Catalina spas. I tested so many that I got confused. I went through my old brochures(yeah I still have them  :-[ ) and noticed that mistake. I apologize.

From what I do remember about Vita spas as I wet tested them as well, was that they seemed to be a good spa. The dealer however left a bad taste in my mouth and nobody here really mentioned them, so they didn't make the final cut.

ps- I'm going to delete my post so not to confuse any future Vita shoppers.

I missed the first post - what did you have to say about Catalina?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

GregsSpa

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 03:02:31 am »
In your future searches, ask the dealers what each pumps flow rate is. That is the key.

Pumps may have high HP ratings (either given by peak or break H.P.), but the impellers and internals of the pump, combined with the plumbing give you the flow rate.  This is what your body feels, not the HP.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 03:02:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42