What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Last chance to talk me out of it.  (Read 8385 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Last chance to talk me out of it.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 08:50:11 pm »
I only post at 2 sites - this and Doc's.

Here is my best reason  - GO FOT IT!

Don't know what's being said but depending on who you listen to there are only 4 brands you "should" buy. It sounds like you met the person that said his brand is the best.  Now with that said the reality is most of the tubs out there have people who like them, some very popular and some not. I own an Artesian and by some it is not in the same class as those other 4 - it's an awesome tub and other Artesian owners would probably agree.

Mendo said it best. And look for a dealer you like as well. After the sale it is that dealer who you will be contacting if something goes wrong.

Good Luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 08:50:11 pm »

water@104

• Sitting here doing what i do best!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 04:28:05 pm »
Hi DSS,

not sure if i am too late or not, been on vacation and just saw this. I own Clearwater tub. I have the Ultra 9100 and i live on the EAST coast. we love it and have had no problems really besides the fact that i can't use it enough. We bought is just over 3 years ago.

62VW

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 07:14:19 pm »
DSS.....

A co-worker of mine has owned a Clearwater spa for 4 years with no problems and he really enjoys it.  I think he said he paid around $5k for it back then.  I looked at them out in Arlington but didn't care much for the dealer. Besides, the price of the tub there was more than I paid for my 07 Sundance Cameo.  Now, if I can just get the electrician here this week to hook it up.. Good luck to you.

-62VW

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 07:14:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42