What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog spas?  (Read 4727 times)

workinhard7

Bullfrog spas?
« on: August 03, 2007, 12:26:29 pm »
has anyone ever heard of Bullfrog spas? and are they ok?

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog spas?
« on: August 03, 2007, 12:26:29 pm »

96SC

Re: Bullfrog spas?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 12:50:07 pm »
Do a 'search' (above).  Type in bullfrog and have it search for the past year, there are several 'hits'.   don't know if 50 is the max number of responses you can see, try 100.  
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Spiderman

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 12:54:27 pm »
"Bullfrog Spas.............the only spa in the world with jet packs"; better hold on tight  :o

People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 07:15:18 pm »
Bullfrog - Good concepts, unique no leak concept is factual and functional so some technical advantages.  Rumors about ANYTHING regarding inadequate water flow behind jetpacks is a false premise floated by competition. Dealer can be the key as some are competitively priced whereas others are un-realistic.  One of the largest bullfrog dealers is in Atlanta (nice showroom).  They do have online configuration software that allows the buyer to "play with" different options WITHOUT having to be bugged by a salesperson.  All in all, a decent tub.  Do a search on them and you will find more.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 07:24:12 pm »
There are a few people here that have a Bullfrog, hopefully they will chime in but do a search as suggested.

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 07:39:43 pm »
Vinny is right.
somebody will chime in.

Pathfinder

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 08:17:28 pm »
Sold them at a former company a few years back  they are ok.  If you wet test I advise to do so with 2 other people.

In Canada  owns one hes pretty happy with his

Dekken Tubb

• You can't fix stupid...but you can use duct tape.
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 10:33:08 pm »
They seem to be pretty good...I wet tested one of the 5-person models (I think it was the 552) while we were spa shopping.  I liked the unique jets and the fact that you could put them in any seat you wanted.  The footwell jets were good and strong too - nice for poor tired feet  :)

However, we ended up getting the Coleman 481 because I was more comfortable in it, and the Coleman dealer was willing to deal.  The Bullfrog dealer in my area was resistant to negotiate on the price of the spa.
2007 Coleman 481

In Canada eh

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 11:20:51 am »
workinhard

We have a Bullfrog 451 since last May and absolutely love it!  We have had no problems at all with the tub.  As ndabunka said the issue of circulation behind the jetpacks is only kept alive by competing salespeople.  If you have any questions post away, I would be happy to answer as best as I can.
Bullfrog 451

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 07:28:33 am »
We've had one for a little over a year now and we are very happy with it. We change the water every three months and the area behind the jetpacks stays spotless. The idea about being able to move the seat configuration around is a bit overrated. We set them up initially and haven't moved them since. Just not something I see a lot of people doing often. Anyway, excellent quality, plenty of pump power (we got the 2-5hp pumps) quiet operation, tight temperature control, and not a single leak. We haven't had a single issue in over a year. A bit pricey considering it isn't a "big" name, but I would definitely recommend one to a friend.
Bullfrog 562

workinhard7

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 10:06:54 am »
thanks for all the input...on more question about the bullfrog...my wife is short, about 5' will it fit her?  We do not live anywhere close to a dealer that will wet test.

104 degrees

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 10:11:38 am »
thanks for all the input...on more question about the bullfrog...my wife is short, about 5' will it fit her?  We do not live anywhere close to a dealer that will wet test.

No wet test, no sale ;)

In Canada eh

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 12:36:03 pm »
thanks for all the input...on more question about the bullfrog...my wife is short, about 5' will it fit her?

My wife is also short about 5'1" and I am 6'1" and the tub fits us both very well
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 12:36:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42