What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New test results  (Read 5954 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: New test results
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 07:39:33 pm »
Yes. How'd you know? Is she your dealer too? We sound like crack addicts. ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:45:05 pm by WHY_NOT »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 07:39:33 pm »

Cyn

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 08:06:53 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D  LOL

Yeah, she is my dealer too.  

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 11:25:12 pm »
Heather is the younger girl that works at their Chesterfield location right? Maybe late 20s. If so she's just a sales person who started with them about a year ago. I remember b/c it was right around when I bought my tub. That's probably why she gave you such bad chemical advice. I delt mainly with Matt at their Cave Springs location. He's a veteran in the pool and spa biz. Before he became a salesman he worked on/installed pool and spas for 10 years. He was one of the only salesman I came across at the 8 different dealers I visited in the STL that didn't seem like a crooked sleezeball. Heather however, wrote up the paperwork when I closed the deal but Matt still got the commision.
I'm not sure if you know or not but they now have 4 locations in the STL and they've been in biz for over 50 years(They use to be just a plumbing supply company before hot tubs were even around. They still sold Jacuzzi but it was just jetted bathtubs back then.) I think it's safe to say that they're not going any where for a while. :)

Cyn

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 10:24:32 am »
Thanks for the info!!  Yeah, Heather is actually the manager now of 3 locations...the one that you used, the one in the Valley here in Chesterfield and one in Clayton.  I think she works out of the Valley.  She told us she started last December and knew nothing about spas, LOL, and that tells you a lot!!  She is a quick learner, I think, but also a really good BSer, LOL.  And she is always stressed...very, very tightly wound and will talk your ear off.  I think a lot of the problems they have are because of disorganization.  But I am with you that I felt like I wasn't being conned when I spoke with the people in the valley.  We had an even newer saleswoman help us originally and she was very nice, but once again not very knowledgable...but she would get the answers for us.  

Now if it would just cool off a bit   :P

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 10:24:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42