What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Autofresh update  (Read 2690 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Autofresh update
« on: July 25, 2007, 12:54:27 am »
It's been awhile since I've heard anything about the HS Autofresh system. Has it been a success so far? Any satisfied users out there?

http://www.hotspring.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_Tub/auto_fresh_spa_care.html
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Autofresh update
« on: July 25, 2007, 12:54:27 am »

Vanguard

Re: Autofresh update
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 08:46:30 pm »
I've heard they are trying to get their Sales Managers to push them on the dealers.  It does not sound like it has gone over too well with their dealers or the public.

I think the idea is a great idea.  The upfront cost and the ongoing cost just seem too much to me.  Plus, I don't like Baqua Spa.  I prefer the good ol' Dichlor, Ozone and Silver.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spiderman

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 10:17:55 pm »
I also like the idea, but agree that it's a little on the expensive side.  It would be nice if it also could balance PH, ALK, etc.  To me, adding dichlor after each use is super simple and takes a whole 2 seconds to do.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 10:17:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42