What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pic of the Day  (Read 5866 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Pic of the Day
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 10:24:48 am »

Seacrets.  Boy, that brought back some memories.  I say "some" because the last time I was there was with a pack of now middle-aged, drunk fraternity brothers.  My recall of the night is better early on.  Later,...not so much.  I do remember there was a half eaten cheese steak sub in my room the next morning.  I'm kinda glad I can't do that on a regular basis anymore!

I can eat a whole cheese steak sub in one sitting still! ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 10:24:48 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 10:59:00 am »
Rich,
I guess you are too young to remember the Hurricane..or are you?

You are not supposed to order Cheese Steaks at Seacrets!! More like Jerk Chicken and a Dirty Banana!  We go at lunch because it is a family type crowd. At night, the crowd changes completely! :o :o
Our waiter explained that they can serve drinks in Maryland if they are under the drinking age, but as soon as their shift ends, they scoot them out. So you can't stay and party where you work until you are legal at 21..Kind of crazy  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 11:30:42 am »
The Hurricane and the Paddock.  Oh Boy.

One of my friends was the bartender at the White Marlin when we were in college.  We would go there early to get loaded and then hit the usual bars.  Tio's, Fager's, The Hobbit, etc.  I swear I have walked from the Atlantic to the Pacific along Ocean Hwy.  When we got older, it was Dewey.  When we got wiser, it was Rehoboth.  But not wise enough to buy an place "downey oshun, hon"!  :'(
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 12:02:27 pm by Richs100 »
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 11:30:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42