What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spaman does it again!!  (Read 2897 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Spaman does it again!!
« on: July 24, 2007, 12:01:07 pm »
Spaman has been rocking and rolling since he started with the company however...Friday he topped himself.

He sold a 19 ft AFS and a Nautilus to the same guy for $39,000 and get this...He got a check paid in full up front!!!! ::) ::) ::)

In other news, many of you will be happy to know that he now soaks nightly in a Marquis....Says it's the best spa he has sat in next to the D1 Chairman II...I'm still working on him ;) 8-)

Hot Tub Forum

Spaman does it again!!
« on: July 24, 2007, 12:01:07 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Spaman does it again!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 02:14:58 pm »
 Well good for him!

On a side note I sold 4 spas on Saturday to 4 different couples for a total of 27,000 then one on Sunday for 9,000  8-)

But thats still nice!!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 02:15:41 pm by Jacuzzi_Jim »

104 degrees

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 03:11:58 pm »
Well good for him!

On a side note I sold 4 spas on Saturday to 4 different couples for a total of 27,000 then one on Sunday for 9,000  8-)

But thats still nice!!

I sold a Nordic and i'm not even a dealer :P :P

John 104

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:41:25 pm »
Knowing that you guys make a killing on these things ;), I think I seriously need to open up a store.

The only thing is I don't know how to be a Sales Person, Spa Tech, Dispatcher, Parts Warehouse Person and Delivery Person all at the same time. I probably would sell Arctic since they seem high quality, there ain't no dealers around and all the people here seem to like the ones they own!

My kids don't need to go to college.

104 degrees

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 07:53:06 pm »
Knowing that you guys make a killing on these things ;), I think I seriously need to open up a store.

The only thing is I don't know how to be a Sales Person, Spa Tech, Dispatcher, Parts Warehouse Person and Delivery Person all at the same time. I probably would sell Arctic since they seem high quality, there ain't no dealers around and all the people here seem to like the ones they own!

My kids don't need to go to college.

You will need rubber duck's. when you make it selling you get the glow in the dark ones ;)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 10:36:15 pm »
Stuart, don't you also sell the D1 line? Just curious why spaman didn't buy the D1 if that that floats his boat?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 10:36:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42