What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: By Cracky...It Finally Happened!  (Read 13997 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: By Cracky...It Finally Happened!
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2007, 04:39:55 pm »
Why Steve, you sound downright testy today! :-?

Our business is good, thank you for your concern, we're not interested in your hair care products or attitude (especially me! ;D ;)), enjoy your health care, good luck in all your future endeavors, and hope your hockey team does well this year! :)

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2007, 04:39:55 pm »

104 degrees

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 04:45:28 pm »

Our business is good, thank you for your concern, we're not interested in your hair care products or attitude (especially me! ;D ;)), enjoy your health care, good luck in all your future endeavors, and hope your hockey team does well this year! :)

Term

It sounds like the big boys are getting there butt's rammed. I guess thats gooder ;D

Back to the mother ship :-X

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 04:54:51 pm »
I don't know how you feel about it, but there ain't nothin' good about butt-rammin' in my book! :-?

I'm sure my replies on this thread may come across as somewhat self-assured (intentionally so in response to Steve's smarminess in his first post), but in all reality, we do take very good care of our customers.  We're happy, they're happy, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks about it.  I hope all of ya'll are happy with your dealers and that they take good care of you.

Beyond that, I don't really understand why anyone would care how we do business, but it seems like it aggravates Steve.  Well.....I'm sorry it upsets you. :(

Term

104 degrees

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 05:17:32 pm »
I don't know how you feel about it, but there ain't nothin' good about butt-rammin' in my book! :-?

I'm sure my replies on this thread may come across as somewhat self-assured (intentionally so in response to Steve's smarminess in his first post), but in all reality, we do take very good care of our customers.  We're happy, they're happy, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks about it.  I hope all of ya'll are happy with your dealers and that they take good care of you.

Beyond that, I don't really understand why anyone would care how we do business, but it seems like it aggravates Steve.  Well.....I'm sorry it upsets you. :(

Term

I think your the best dealer on this forum. i just think this crap with jim the jim has gotten the best of you and others.

Take that to the mother ship :-X

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 05:20:03 pm »

Term

Yeh and our hockey team SUCKS thank you very much.  :-[

Oh...and for the record.... my hair is nicer than yours and I don't know of ANYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD who has better produts than ME! MUHAHA...  :P Then again...my knowledge is only limited to this one distributor... Ah well....  ;) It sounds good when I say it and I don't need to back it with fact 'er nutin cause that's what the boys (ummmm, Girls) at head office told me and they would NEVER lie to me for the sake of a sale.  ;D

Cheers buddy and have a great summer!  8-)

Steve
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 05:21:30 pm by Steve »

104 degrees

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2007, 05:23:17 pm »

Yeh and our hockey team SUCKS thank you very much.  :-[

Oh...and for the record.... my hair is nicer than yours and I don't know of ANYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD who has better produts than ME! MUHAHA...  :P Then again...my knowledge is only limited to this one distributor... Ah well....  ;) It sounds good when I say it and I don't need to back it with fact 'er nutin cause that's what the boys (ummmm, Girls) at head office told me and they would NEVER lie to me for the sake of a sale.  ;D

Cheers buddy and have a great summer!  8-)

Steve

Steve just kikkin gooder buttin agaiiiiinnnnn ;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2007, 05:40:16 pm »
I'm just here to have fun with you folks, talk a little about hot tubs, promote honesty and integrity in the industry, and that's about it.  No hidden agenda, not trying to sell anybody here a tub, not trying to upset anyone....just bullcorn with ya'll from time to time.  Even with Jim.  That's it. :)

Term
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 05:40:41 pm by East_TX_Spa »

104 degrees

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2007, 05:41:42 pm »
I'm just here to have fun with you folks, talk a little about hot tubs, promote honesty and integrity in the industry, and that's about it.  No hidden agenda, not trying to sell anybody here a tub, not trying to upset anyone....just bullcorn with ya'll from time to time.  Even with Jim.  That's it. :)

Term

sounds like your on the defencin :P

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2007, 05:47:36 pm »
Nope, statement of fact.  I enjoy this forum, I do learn a lot (something new nearly everyday), I like just about everybody (in a virtual fashion), but I can't seem to find out why a person has to put a sealant on their spa shell and you can't seem to find out when (or if) HotSpring will ever put Caldera neck jets in their spa.  It's flustrating.

Term

104 degrees

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2007, 05:51:38 pm »
Nope, statement of fact.  I enjoy this forum, I do learn a lot (something new nearly everyday), I like just about everybody (in a virtual fashion), but I can't seem to find out why a person has to put a sealant on their spa shell and you can't seem to find out when (or if) HotSpring will ever put Caldera neck jets in their spa.  It's flustrating.

Term

So there is a "want" for what i need in the hot springs line?????

Kinda like "combat fighting" with a gorillllllaaaaaa. Ah :-X

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 06:25:42 pm »

I think your the best dealer on this forum.

You're too kind...but I'd say the best dealers on this forum are Chas and Mendo...Chas because he helps out so many people with no thought of reward and Mendo because he is always fair, modest, and tries very hard to remain as neutral as possible.

Good Ol' JMcD used to be pretty good, but he seemed to grow exasperated and weary.  Folks do get weary, sometimes dreary, but he was mostly weary, I fear.

Stuart does a good job, he has a lot of experience.  Then he went and hired that no good Croc hoarder and that dropped him a nad or two.

Good Ol' Term
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:28:09 pm by East_TX_Spa »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 06:40:18 pm »
Term,

Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate them.

104 degrees

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 06:59:49 pm »

You're too kind...but I'd say the best dealers on this forum are Chas and Mendo...Chas because he helps out so many people with no thought of reward and Mendo because he is always fair, modest, and tries very hard to remain as neutral as possible.

Good Ol' JMcD used to be pretty good, but he seemed to grow exasperated and weary.  Folks do get weary, sometimes dreary, but he was mostly weary, I fear.

Stuart does a good job, he has a lot of experience.  Then he went and hired that no good Croc hoarder and that dropped him a nad or two.

Good Ol' Term

I love your "undercover brother" thread. it made me want to sell hot spring or any other great brand of spa.

Term! dont get yourself involed with the "jim" crap. you are way better then that and your customers and i know this.

Keep up the great sevice and keep being yourself "it works"

John 104 degrees
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 07:00:55 pm by 104_degrees »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 02:47:17 am »

Good Ol' Term

I strongly agree and would ad yourself to that list also. I say we old geezers form our own company and kick royal but out there! Jim and Snady could deliver our spas for us!  ;D

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 11:48:55 pm »

Why, thank you Chris.

HotSpring spas do have neck jets. They just don't put them above the water. They are near the waterline, and jet parallel to the water's surface for less noise and splashiness. Some folks like 'em, other want them higher. There's a place in this world for all types of neck-jet lovers, I always say.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 11:48:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42