What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brilliance chemicals  (Read 9765 times)

meriflower

Re: Brilliance chemicals
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 07:50:19 pm »
I will echo macejh's post as we do the exact same.  We have been using Brilliance (100% bromine) for a year now (we switched from dichlor) with much better results.  Water is always clean, no chemical smell and it doesn't dry my skin.  We keep the floater in at all times to slowly release the bromine.  Bromine does the same thing as chlorine - I have found it is just what you prefer and what you find works best for you.

If you find that you do not like Brilliance and want to switch to a chlorine regimen, I would empty and refill your spa with new water.  Also when we switched to Brilliance, our dealer gave us credit for our left over chlorine products so if you do decide to switch check with your dealer to see if they'll do something similar.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 07:50:19 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 12:52:06 am »
If you find that you do not like Brilliance and want to switch to a chlorine regimen, I would empty and refill your spa with new water.  

You pretty much have to, going from bromine to chlorine.  Going the other way you don't need to dump the water.

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 12:52:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42