What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jetsetter Light Out  (Read 2818 times)

Webini

Jetsetter Light Out
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:53:06 am »
Came out to my 06 Jetsetter the other night and the light was out (the one in the tub that rotates colors).  No biggie, lights burn out.  But looking in my manual it states that this is an LED light and it should last the life of the tub.  Does anyone have an experience with these lights burning out?

I did confirm that the issue was not with the front panel switches as they do bring up the "light" icon when pressed, just no light.

I called the dealer and they are sending a tech on Monday.  Just curious if this had happened to anyone else.

Hot Tub Forum

Jetsetter Light Out
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:53:06 am »

104 degrees

Re: Jetsetter Light Out
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 12:13:07 pm »
Came out to my 06 Jetsetter the other night and the light was out (the one in the tub that rotates colors).  No biggie, lights burn out.  But looking in my manual it states that this is an LED light and it should last the life of the tub.  Does anyone have an experience with these lights burning out?

I did confirm that the issue was not with the front panel switches as they do bring up the "light" icon when pressed, just no light.

I called the dealer and they are sending a tech on Monday.  Just curious if this had happened to anyone else.

Is there a fuse between the panel and light??

john 104 degrees

Webini

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 12:15:58 pm »
Dunno.  Nothing about replacing the light or a possible fuse in the manual.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 12:16:17 pm »

LED light boards are usually very reliable since they are very simple. What I have seen is the logic on the main board get hung up under a certain set of circumstances. Just for the heck of it, I'd power down, wait 20 seconds and then power back up. Otherwise, it'll be an easy fix for the tech.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 01:29:21 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Webini

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 01:21:08 pm »

LED light boards are usually very reliable since they are very simple. What I have seen is the logic on the board get hung up under a certain set of circumstances. Just for the heck of it, I'd power down, wait 20 seconds and then power back up. Otherwise, it'll be an easy fix for the tech.

That did it - thanks!

104 degrees

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 01:24:15 pm »

That did it - thanks!

Great! nothing like a tub that works :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 01:24:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42