What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Summer use  (Read 6755 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Summer use
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 11:59:00 am »
MLG, I have found that my kid's crazy routine of swimming in the pool and jumping into the hot tub is fantastic. I posted a while back about how great I felt doing that. It is especially effective if the pool water is real cool. As soon as I get too warm in the tub, I head back to the pool. We all did this last night and I swear, my arthritis feels so much better today.  
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 11:59:00 am »

CalicoskiesNC

• In hot water since July 2004, love our Optima
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:30 pm »
We live in central NC and I'm very familiar with hot, humid summers.  We have a gazebo over our tub and in the warm months we put up a hose in the corner with a misting attachment.  It really helps, especially if you are under the mist, but it also lowers the air temp all around the tub.  We keep the water as cool as possible, and the shade from the gazebo helps some.  I also keep 2-liter pop bottles filled with water and in the freezer and sometimes if we want to soak for a long time on a Friday/Sat evening, I toss the frozen bottles in the tub, about 5 of them.  They lower the temp a bit and it cools you when you touch them.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42