What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Purchased my first Hot Tub Today!  (Read 2649 times)

thomas07

Purchased my first Hot Tub Today!
« on: July 16, 2007, 12:32:12 am »
After months of research, I finally purchased my first hot tub today.  I was very interested in the Dimension One Bay series as these are beautiful unique looking spa w/ a steep price tag to go along with them @ $12-15K. We settled on the Hotsprings Grandee at an irresistable price of $8895.00!  Everything included. Are there any testimonies out there for this tub? I was also interested in the SPAudio Cast Music System where you can control an Ipod, stereo, TV, etc with a wireless remote from the spa. I dont't know if it is too late to add this feature and what I would expect to pay.....any info/testimonies out there on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Purchased my first Hot Tub Today!
« on: July 16, 2007, 12:32:12 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Purchased my first Hot Tub Today!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 07:59:02 am »
There are many happy Grandee owners here. We will look forward to hearing your opinion of it.  Enjoy.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:59:18 am »
Grandee enjoys one of the best reps out there, and from what I've seen you got a very good price. I can't comment on the Spa Audio option, but there are several dealers here who will fill you in.

Oh, you need to change the title of the thread  from "Purchased my first hot today" as The Grandee could very well be the only tub you will ever buy.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 10:31:22 am »
You got a great spa at an unbelievable price. :)

SpAudioCast should be about $2000.  It comes with transducers as well as external speakers.  The remote will also control the spa functions.

You should be able to add it.  If the dealer doesn't have one it may delay delivery...if spa is already on the way.

Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 10:31:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42