What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Followup to my first service call ...  (Read 8394 times)

SpaNE

Re: Followup to my first service call ...
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 05:22:58 pm »

I can certainly understand wanting a little show of appreciation from your dealer, especially after spending so much money.  As a company, we try to show our appreciation to our customers by providing excellent service and having a customer appreciation night from time to time.  Maybe I'm missing the boat by not contacting my customer's more often....what say the rest of ye?

Terminator

There is no perfect answer because all customers are different.  However most people like to see some love.  Love can be in the form of your customer appreciation parties - I wish my dealer did that!  IMO love is not a card in the mail or an unsolicited email, unless that card or email is offering something SPECIAL (50% off chemicals sale, drawing for free Red Sox season tickets, free wet test with Jessica Alba, etc.)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 05:22:58 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 06:30:16 pm »
I have to agree about making a customer feel special!

The update is - they came today and fixed the tub. So alls good in my tub world again.

I wouldn't picket the store as I need to work and I would look stupid going to the store and picketing a closed store! ;D As was said - I may need them in the middle of the winter and I don't want to piss any tech off so that they come eventually. Even I have screwed up at times.

104 degrees

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 06:41:38 pm »
I have to agree about making a customer feel special!

The update is - they came today and fixed the tub. So alls good in my tub world again.

I wouldn't picket the store as I need to work and I would look stupid going to the store and picketing a closed store! ;D As was said - I may need them in the middle of the winter and I don't want to piss any tech off so that they come eventually. Even I have screwed up at times.
:) :) :) :)

104 ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 06:41:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42