What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which is best company to buy a tub cover from?  (Read 4111 times)

richny

Which is best company to buy a tub cover from?
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:10:01 pm »
My cover, which is 1 1/2 years old is shot. Totally waterlogged and the stiching is coming apart...not well made. Any assistance in picking out another cover is appreciated. Is there such a thing as a cover not getting waterlogged?  What features should I be looking for and is there a company that anyone could recommend from past experience that is of good quality.   I see covers on e-bay...but I don't want to buy a problem. The size of my cover is 93"x93".

Any help is most appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Rich

Hot Tub Forum

Which is best company to buy a tub cover from?
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:10:01 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Which is best company to buy a tub cover from?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:34:22 pm »
This site is owned and operated by Dr. Spa(one of the seasoned members here)http://rhtubs.com From what I've heard, he has the best.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:36:43 pm by WHY_NOT »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 10:29:02 pm »
Definately check out doc's website.  Custome sized to your specs, prices include shipping, which is huge on something like this,
and he still comes in WAY cheaper than anything I can get locally.  Lots of cool options and upgrades, too.

Brewman

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 06:34:49 pm »
My cover, which is 1 1/2 years old is shot. Totally waterlogged and the stiching is coming apart...not well made. Any assistance in picking out another cover is appreciated. Is there such a thing as a cover not getting waterlogged?  What features should I be looking for and is there a company that anyone could recommend from past experience that is of good quality.   I see covers on e-bay...but I don't want to buy a problem. The size of my cover is 93"x93".

Any help is most appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Rich

Rich,
What is the mfg of your spa? Is this a factory original or a after market one? If it came with new spa, Isn't the cover under warranty?

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:53:00 am »
Read your warranty.  It will say wheather or not the cover is included.
Probably varies by company.  
Brewman

rick_in_cleveland

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 11:41:34 am »
Sunstar (http://www.sunstarcovers.com/index.htm) make the covers for Marquis.  Mine is going on 4 years and still no problem.   You can contact them and see who sells them in your area

104 degrees

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 12:17:16 pm »
This site is owned and operated by Dr. Spa(one of the seasoned members here)http://rhtubs.com From what I've heard, he has the best.

This is where im going to get my new cover. Its also going to be the 6" thick one :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 12:17:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42