What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Beachcomber, Four Winds, Master Opinions  (Read 2963 times)

amumper

Beachcomber, Four Winds, Master Opinions
« on: July 01, 2007, 02:29:32 pm »
Please offer your experiences or what you've heard about these companies? Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Beachcomber, Four Winds, Master Opinions
« on: July 01, 2007, 02:29:32 pm »

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
Re: Beachcomber, Four Winds, Master Opinions
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 03:16:14 pm »
I have a Beachcomber 580 and love it.  No issues in 2 years.  I have the Limited Edition with the Turbo option.  I got a cover slide, but maybe would get a standard cover lift next time.

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 08:17:49 pm »
I have the Beachcomber 750 BLE, had an issue early on and Beachcomber gave me a new tub instead of fixing it....great customer care.  Still use it everyday after 2 years no issues.

Ray
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 09:32:49 pm »
Please offer your experiences or what you've heard about these companies?

Your question asked about "companies" so I'll answer it that way. Beachcomber has been around awhile and seems to ahve a good reputation, I don't know Four Winds and as far as Master goes, many here are not fans of some of their business practices (do a search on them here and see what you find).

Post info about what models you're looking at and you may find others with more specific responses.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 01:55:25 pm »
My Beachcomber has performed flawlessly over the past two years.  The secondary panel was missing when it was delivered; it was shipped to me a few days later.  After testing for a while, I traded out some jets with different styles, also with no problems.

The dealer that I bought it from sold his business, but the new owner sells Beachcomber, and has been very cordial with me.  They seem rock solid, and I like the hardware in the step.  You can do a search for my "review", and also about my energy consumption.  In a nutshell, I altered the factory-set 24 hour "hush pump" filtration, and saved BIG money.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 01:55:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42