What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi, HotSprings, or Caldera Spa???  (Read 5512 times)

dihrdsoxfan

Re: Jacuzzi, HotSprings, or Caldera Spa???
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 02:12:55 pm »
Great, Thanks for the info. I think that I am going to try to get them down a little, they quoted me 8300 w/o the stereo. Thanks again.

BTW [size=20]we still got you in '04!!!! GO SOX[/size]

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 02:12:55 pm »

bhziii

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 06:16:46 pm »
Sox Fan - there is always room for negotiation, but it all depends on the dealer and ultimately the price you feel comfortable with.  

We paid $8,500 with stereo and all the usual goodies (ozonator, steps, cover lifter and start up chemicals...i also was able to get chemicals for a year).  I was only able to get them do drop the price $250 bucks and that was b/c I originally was not in the market for a Jacuzzi w/ Stereo.  

Let us know what happens.

b

dihrdsoxfan

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 12:38:27 pm »
Well, we made the purchase yesterday, ended up at 8595 for the 355 w/ stereo. If we went without the stereo it would have been 7795, but we would have had to wait at least 4-6 weeks. So we are very happy with the look, it will be delivered on Thursday. Hopefully the deck will be finished by then. I will post some pics when it is all installed.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Brent

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 04:07:29 pm »
Well, we made the purchase yesterday, ended up at 8595 for the 355 w/ stereo. If we went without the stereo it would have been 7795, but we would have had to wait at least 4-6 weeks. So we are very happy with the look, it will be delivered on Thursday. Hopefully the deck will be finished by then. I will post some pics when it is all installed.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Brent
Congrats Brent!

Sounds like a good deal to me. What color combo did you go with? I'm assuming it's a floor model. '06 or '07? That's awesome you only have to wait a few days. Lookin' forward to the pics. Welcome to the Jacuzzi Club. :)

Cheers,

Chad

bhziii

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 05:18:45 pm »
Congrats Brent!  You'll be happy.

Look forward to the pictures.

B

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 05:18:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42