What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo Delivered!  (Read 3495 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Sundance Cameo Delivered!
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:34:01 pm »
My Cameo was delivered this morning at 9am!  8-)

Only problem is that my BIL, who is an electrician, was not available today due to another job that he's doing.  Guess I know where I sit in the family tree.  He may not be able to do it tomorrow either, but will definitely be there on Wednesday.  I tell you, I'm like a kid at Christmas time.  Oh well what's another two day wait...

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo Delivered!
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:34:01 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sundance Cameo Delivered!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:38:48 pm »
He does know that this delay will have a direct impact on his "spa privlages"? Right?

Congrats! Bribe the BIL to come over, it doens't take that long to do it!  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 04:30:12 pm »
My Cameo was delivered this morning at 9am!  8-)

Only problem is that my BIL, who is an electrician, was not available today due to another job that he's doing.  Guess I know where I sit in the family tree.  He may not be able to do it tomorrow either, but will definitely be there on Wednesday.  I tell you, I'm like a kid at Christmas time.  Oh well what's another two day wait...

If you're getting the "family rate" I suggest you continue to be patient! ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 04:32:55 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 09:14:43 am »
BIL hooked up the electirc to the Cameo yesterday while I was at work.  Wife said she started filling it around 5pm.  Only took about half an hour.  She cranked it up and then took a water sample to the dealer and he gave her the chemical info.  Water temp was 79* when I got home from work last night around 7pm.  Figured another couple hours and we'd be enjoying our first soak.....

Then a thunderstorm with some serious lightning and hail moved in and lasted way past midnight.  We gave up and went to bed.  Hopefully tonight is the night.  Unfortunately, more storms are in tonight's forecast.

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 09:21:26 am »
Hey dax
Congrats on the new tub.  All these delays are just gonna make the first soak all that more special!
Enjoy!
Rich

Post some pics when you get it all fired up (after the first soak, of course)
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 01:34:40 pm »
Wife called and said she's making burgers on the grill for lunch and then her and the kids are hitting the tub.  Being that I work only 15 minutes from home, I took a little extended lunch break and joined them.

Hot tub temp was 98, which was nice and relaxing for a fairly hot day.  All I can say is that the experience was as nice as I remember during the wet test.  Only soaked for about 15 minutes, but the lounge seat is my fave.  Love the neck jets and foot jets.  Very comfortable and roomy.  My 12-yr old son loved the therapy seat with about 14 jets blasting away at him.  Wife was busy with the grill so she didn't get in while I was there, but I'm sure she's soaking in it as I type.

Felt bad for my 14-yr old daughter as she came out of the house rubbing in the last remains of the sunscreen she put on.  Felt bad telling her she can't go in until she goes up and showers it all off.  She wasn't happy.  Guess she figured it was like going to the pool.  Oh well, she'll learn.

Can't wait until tonight!  Hopefully the kids will have plans and the Mrs and I can have that happy ending I read about in the other thread.  8-)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 01:34:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42