What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Salt Water Pool - Chlorine Generator  (Read 3088 times)

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
Salt Water Pool - Chlorine Generator
« on: June 27, 2007, 12:31:01 pm »
I know this is a spa forum, but you guys know everything.

I have a 30 year old pool, no spa and no heater.  I am thinking of switching it to a salt water system.  

Can someone recommend a good salt water chlorine generator for a pool?  I am currenty leaning toward the Digital Pool Pilot from Autopilot.

Hot Tub Forum

Salt Water Pool - Chlorine Generator
« on: June 27, 2007, 12:31:01 pm »

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
Re: Salt Water Pool - Chlorine Generator
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 04:53:10 pm »
Not familiar with that one, but we've had great success with Delzone and Mineral Springs.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 08:57:57 pm »
I think the autopilot system is supposed to be one of the better systems out there, compared to what I don't know but before I became a regular here I was a semi regular at this site: http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/forumdisplay.php?f=138 The link is directly to their salt water generator section. You can't register any more there but if you go to: http://www.troublefreepool.com/ some of the people there are from the original forum.

There are some professionals on there but mostly there are owners who want to help, kind of like here!

Like here I'm sure if you ask the question there, a discussion will be made of pros and cons.

Give it a try!

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 09:02:31 pm »
Vinny,

Thanks as usual.

Mark.

Pathfinder

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 09:24:28 pm »
Jandy's system works very well and is user friendly & Gold line by hayward is very reliable as well.  For my customers that have the Jandy they couldnt be happier and it was easy for them to learn in a matter of minutes.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 09:24:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42