What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our first soak and initial review of our new 345!  (Read 1841 times)

Mez

Our first soak and initial review of our new 345!
« on: June 13, 2007, 10:09:38 pm »
Well, after 8 and a half long weeks since we ordered our tub and 3 months after we started looking for one, we took our first soak today. It was worth the wait with the exception of our 6 yr old had to get in on it and I was hoping for a little more "intimate" atmosphere for our first time :(
The tub is great! It has more thean ample power when and you use the diverters/air controls it will literally push you out of a couple of the seats. I got it hooked up yesterday ($472 total for the electrician), running 60 amp so the pumps and heater all can operate together. Start up chems took awhile to run through but once I was done and took a final reading the water was dead nuts in the middle, right where it should have been.
Chad, to answer a previous question, the 10 jet "therapy seat in the right rear of the tub is probably my favorite. I like the LX jets in the front right seat but wish they had 2 more of them vertically over the exisitng 2. The front left seat is also pretty sweet and the right elft with the 3 big MX jets has power to spare wehn the diverter is kicked that way. I kind of liked sitting in the middle of the left side and hitting my feet on the foot jets. In other words as the old saying goes..."its all good" :)
I will post a couple night shots later on, too tired to deal with it tonight :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 10:12:58 pm by Mez »

Hot Tub Forum

Our first soak and initial review of our new 345!
« on: June 13, 2007, 10:09:38 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Our first soak and initial review of our new 3
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 08:27:38 am »
Congratulations!! Enjoy ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 10:53:51 am »
Congrtas Mez and welcome to the wonderful world of tub'n! 8-)

Steve

Micah

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 11:01:02 am »
Congratz Mez.

One other place you might want to try is exactly opposite of where you were sitting to get your foot massage.  If you sit in front of the filters you will have the same foot jets but now they are hitting the back of your legs.  You can point then up or down depending on if you are trying to hit your calves or hamstrings.  Enjoy,

Micah
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

Mez

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 07:30:01 pm »
Congratz Mez.

One other place you might want to try is exactly opposite of where you were sitting to get your foot massage.  If you sit in front of the filters you will have the same foot jets but now they are hitting the back of your legs.  You can point then up or down depending on if you are trying to hit your calves or hamstrings.  Enjoy,

Micah
Thanks Micah, I do remember trying that too! :) I hit just about every position, air valve and diverter on our first time :)
On those jets, the LX look alike but smaller and spin if you point them towards the side, are those bigger MX jets supposed to do the same spinning action? I tried but couldnt get them to spin even with the diverter at full to that seat. I like those spinning ones but wish the seat had 1 or 2 more of them.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 08:56:12 pm »

You're now officially one of us. :) 8-)

Btw, those MX jets are not suppose to spin, so no worries.

Mez

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 11:08:44 pm »
You're now officially one of us. :) 8-)

Btw, those MX jets are not suppose to spin, so no worries.

Thanks Chad, I feel honored to be in such fine company. Thanks for the heads up on the MX jets as well. My kid is loving the tub more than we are, I almost have to yank his little butt out of there :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 11:08:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42