What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo Came In  (Read 1498 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Sundance Cameo Came In
« on: June 13, 2007, 03:42:29 pm »
Just got a call from my Sundance dealer.  Ordered a Cameo on May 27th.  They told me it should be in the week of June 18th.  So it came in early and can be delivered as soon as tomorrow!  That's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm not finished my patio paver project yet. :(  My work schedule right now prohibits me from taking off this week.  Need to talk to my brother-in-law tonight to see if he's available over the weekend and early next week to help me finish it up.  Trying to get a June 22nd delivery now, which was my original hope in the first place.  These next 9 days are going to take forever....

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo Came In
« on: June 13, 2007, 03:42:29 pm »

Mez

Re: Sundance Cameo Came In
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 10:29:48 pm »
Sounds like fun :(
It will be worth it in the long run, do what I did, work under flood lights at night to finish up and get ready :)
Talk about long days!

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 10:43:40 pm »
Actually ordered the tub on May 20th not the 27th.  Still not a bad delivery time.

Too much going on at nights with my kids' sports and my own.  Don't want to miss any of that.  So I'm limited to weekends and vacation days, which I have a lot of this year.  Scheduled the delivery for Monday, June 25th so that should give me enough time.  Just wish the wife would stop telling me how much still has to be done...  >:(

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 10:43:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42