What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is This Master Spa??  (Read 3287 times)

Spiderman

Is This Master Spa??
« on: June 09, 2007, 10:40:08 am »
Woke up this morning and found a million "HOT TUB BLOW OUT" yard signs all over town.  So I call the 800 number, get a recording telling me about their weekend sale and ask me to leave my name/number and a "representative" would call me back.  There is no info on the yard signs, other than the number.   Does this sound like the Master Spa travelling tent show??
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

Is This Master Spa??
« on: June 09, 2007, 10:40:08 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Is This Master Spa??
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 11:55:50 am »
I see thtem here too. I doubt is Master Spa, I suspect something like Term says shows up in his area.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 10:16:19 pm »
Sounds like Master spa to me.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 11:05:25 pm »
I always thought Term was referring to MasterSpa when he was talking about Lil Tikes.
Was I wrong?
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 11:54:22 pm »
I saw what I figured to be a Big Top Master sale on TV a short while ago and it had a ph# so I called (1 800 spa-sale as I remember it). I simply asked what spa makers would be there as the TV add said "multiple" or something. The guy tried to change the subject with some canned crap and then after I reasked he said "there are more than you need" or some dismissive comment. I repeated that I really wanted to know because I wanted to do some research on the manufacturers before I went. He then said he just answered the phones and the sales people were busy. I then said I could hold for a spa sales guy who could answer and of course he said they had only one phone line and couldn't put me on hold LOL. I just cheuckled and said "sounds fishy if you are answering the 800 number but won't answer a simple question" and he said "just come, you won't be sorry". LOL, the traveling spa show was even slimy on the phone.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 11:41:59 am »
Woke up this morning and found a million "HOT TUB BLOW OUT" yard signs all over town.  So I call the 800 number, get a recording telling me about their weekend sale and ask me to leave my name/number and a "representative" would call me back.  There is no info on the yard signs, other than the number.   Does this sound like the Master Spa travelling tent show??

Call them, or pm me the # if you want.  

I bet it's Master.
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 11:41:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42